Silbervogel u.a.

alles, was nicht in die obigen Rubriken passt...
Antworten
Auto-Claus

Silbervogel u.a.

Beitrag von Auto-Claus » Mo 3. Jun 2013, 22:42

Was darf man dafür bezahlen???

(Klar, zuviel ist es immer...)

Commodore
antispam: 4

Re: Silbervogel u.a.

Beitrag von Commodore » Mo 3. Jun 2013, 23:59

Moin
Habe so einen einen in meiner Sammlung...
Preise meist so um die 100-150€ mit OVP, natürlich auch günstiger oder teurer möglich, Angebot ist aber meist ziemlich dürftig bis kaum aufzutreiben.
High-End-Qualität darf man allerdings auch nich erwarten von diesem Kleinserienhersteller in Punkto Verarbeitung.
Trotzdem sehr schönes Modell find ich.
Es gibt auch Unterschiede in der Farbgestalltung, speziell im Innenraum, hab schon welche mit braunen Sitzen gesehen oder in grau.

Grüße Sandro
GOTT schuf Adam? Blödsinn! Aber Adam den OPEL!

Admiral
antispam: 0

Beitrag von Admiral » Di 4. Jun 2013, 02:10

Silbervogel ?

The Vector Blitz ?

Auto-Claus

Beitrag von Auto-Claus » Di 4. Jun 2013, 09:20

Yes, the "Silbervogel" is one of the Vector Models.

Since I started to collect Opel Models again (approx. 2 years ago), I could get most of the models I wanted to have. So I can concentrate a little bit more on these rare goodies. Rare, and too expencive..

Admiral
antispam: 0

Beitrag von Admiral » Di 4. Jun 2013, 10:35

Mine was bought 10 years ago to a guy that lives at that time in Berlim . It's name was Kiriletz , I think I'm not wrong . First model was purchased in eBay, while the others were bought directly to him with lower prices . I've bought 7 trucks all between 70 and 90 euros while the other models were bought to Budig Modelautos and PB Models , both with excelente service but much more expensive 100 - 120 euros .

# V7-35 , metallic green with silver sides and black closed canvas sunroof . Please pay atention to the paint , the silver on my bus is fading while green is perfect .
I've heard that this problem was due to the material used to build these models .

Price - 80 euros including shipping in 2003 .

[_mg]http://joaquimjaneiro.pt/vectorsilberforum.jpg[/img]

P-Opel-Coll
antispam: 4

Beitrag von P-Opel-Coll » So 13. Mär 2016, 17:06

Admiral hat geschrieben:Mine was bought 10 years ago to a guy that lives at that time in Berlim . It's name was Kiriletz , I think I'm not wrong . First model was purchased in eBay, while the others were bought directly to him with lower prices . I've bought 7 trucks all between 70 and 90 euros while the other models were bought to Budig Modelautos and PB Models , both with excelente service but much more expensive 100 - 120 euros .

# V7-35 , metallic green with silver sides and black closed canvas sunroof . Please pay atention to the paint , the silver on my bus is fading while green is perfect .
I've heard that this problem was due to the material used to build these models .

Price - 80 euros including shipping in 2003 .

[_mg]http://joaquimjaneiro.pt/vectorsilberforum.jpg[/img]

Hallo Admiral, I bought a "Silbervogel" from Mr. Kirliletz 1 month ago. Price was ok, shipment very prompt, everything was ok, except:
As seen on your Blitz foto, the original color turned from dark blue to green and the silver sides turned to pink metallic. At the moment i bought it, I thought it depends on the lower quality of the foto, but holding the modell in hands, it was bitter truth.
After some tries with simple water, i saw, that the whole model is covered with a fine red dust. It seems, that the models were stored in a room, where red coloring was done. Anyway, i solved the problem with Isopropanol 70% (Isopropyalkohol). That cleaned the model nearly completely: Coloring turned back to blue again. No more green with gold shimering; silver-pink turned to silver again 99%, decals wasn't demaged; I'm now very satisfied with my model and no problem with the seller. I can recommend a "car washing". ;)
Best regards
Peter

Antworten